At QEP Resources, people are our most important asset. We hire the best and provide challenging opportunities in a fast-paced, results-focused culture that values safety and rewards performance through a competitive compensation and benefits program. We invest in our employees’ professional growth to build strong teams and develop leaders for today and the future. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team of industry leading professionals that engage in interesting and rewarding work, click here to view current job openings.
QEP has rewarding opportunities for smart, motivated and talented people, ranging from new graduates to experienced professionals in a variety of disciplines across our offices and operating areas. These opportunities include:
- Engineering – completions, drilling, production, reservoir, facilities
- Geosciences – geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists
- Energy/Land management – landmen, regulatory, division order and title & lease professionals
- Operations – field and gas plant operators, mechanics, SCADA
- Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) – engineers and other HSE professionals
- Technicians – drilling, engineering, geologic, land and automation techs
- Marketing – traders, schedulers, contract administrators
- Corporate Services – accounting/audit, administration, communications, finance, government relations, HR, investor relations, IT, legal, supply chain professionals
Our Employees Make a Difference
QEP employees’ commitment to leadership, operational excellence and technical innovation drive our results-focused company. We hire smart, motivated and talented professionals who are eager to make a difference in our dynamic and team-based culture.
Grow in Your Career with QEP
There are many paths to success at QEP. We support our employees’ efforts to grow personally and professionally through individualized career development and training opportunities. Company leaders meet several times a year to discuss their development and potential career path, business needs and professional goals.
Join a Team That's Committed to Safety and the Environment
QEP has been recognized by numerous government and industry organizations for our efforts as a responsible steward of our resources. We are especially committed to protecting the environment, as well as the health and safety of our most important asset – our employees.